Our staff offers qualified services for the design of industrial plants. As a result of the integration of employees from engineering in the project development, we ensure an ongoing exchange of information and experience based on the findings and expertise gained from projects already executed in manufacturing and commissioning.
The designs are carried out with the help of appropriate and state of the art 2D and 3D CAD applications such as Autodesk P&ID, Autodesk AutoCad, Autodesk inventor, Autodesk Plant 3D and Autodesk structural detailing, Autodesk Revit Architecture, as well as other engineering tools such as Navisworks, Prosteel, Rstab, Lauterbach VT Version 8.7 and Kamprath flange calculation.
Within the scope of our design services we prepare:
- Block and process flow charts
- Piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Calculated and verifiable pipe classes in accordance with AD 2000 and DIN EN 13480
- Installation concepts and plans (2D & 3D)
- Foundation plans and load capacities
- Piping and cable tray plans (3D)
- Vessel guide drawings and manufacturing documents (2D & 3D)
- Steel construction guide drawings and manufacturing documents (2d & 3d)
- Piping isometrics and material take-offs
- Structural analyses of vessels in accordance with AD 2000 and ASME
- Verifiable structural analyses of steel structures in accordance with Eurocode 3
- Stress analyses of piping and piping systems
- Flange and gasket analyses in accordance with din en 1591-1
With the comprehensive standards and component catalogues for valves and piping systems that are available to us, we are in a position to meet the demands placed on us in a timely and targeted manner.
We deal with the cost factors manufacturing, transport and assembly in the design phase with modularization concepts for plant (components). The compact modules that are thus developed in the design offer – without losing sight of strict demands on operational and maintenance friendliness – the advantages that come with a high degree of pre-fabrication and low assembly expenditures.